We believe that a quality work begins at the base. Since 1979, we have been providing foundations and earthworks consultancy, geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigations, geotechnical instrumentation and soil laboratory tests.
From the vision of our founders, engineers Antonio Sergio Damasco Penna and Yara Monteiro de Arruda Damasco Penna, our goal has always been to bring together technical and ethical qualities in the scope of work. Among them, the continuous qualification of our staff, constant research of new technologies, environmental responsability and commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Integrated management policy
Damasco Penna is certified by the ISO-9.001, ISO-14.001 and OHSAS-18.001 standards.
Our integrated policy’s fundamental principles are:
- Continuous development and monitoring of all our processes;
- Compliance with national legislation focused on quality, environment, health and safety;
- Minimizing all environmental impacts on our activities;
- Prevention of injuries and occupational diseases in our activities;
- Continuous training and formation of our teams;
- Research and implementation of new technologies applied to our activities.
Provide geotechnical engineering services with maximum quality through state of the art technologies, adding value and reducing costs and risks to our clients.
To be recognized worldwide for the excellence of the services we offer.
- The safety of our employees above all;
- Have the preference of our customers;
- Economic, social and environmental sustainability.